Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New prayer request

I just got word this afternoon the doctors said Arnie may be released as early as Tuesday of next week. Depending on how he does.
They are also talking about placing a feeding tube in his stomach since he cant eat through his mouth just yet.
Please pray for these things.

Lord, I ask that you give Arnie the will to get up and move around. I ask for you to fill his body with strength for him to move. Please help him manage any pain he may be feeling. I ask that you give the doctors the knowledge they need to determine the right time for him to be released. Lord, I also continue to pray for Cheri. You know her needs right now and I just ask you to help her with whatever she needs at all moments of the day.Lord, I also want to thank you for giving me such wonderful friends. They have touched me and my family in more ways than I can explain. Please keep them close in their time of need. In Jesus name, Amen

3 comments:

Gail said...

Wow, that is great. I thought he would be in much longer. Prayers for continued healing and strength.

Unknown said...

We're so glad to hear that you are doing well Arnie! I had no doubt! You're fighter! Stay strong and our thoughts and prayers remain with you and your family!

Jeff and Kim

Amber said...

Here's hoping you're doing well Mr. Krah Daddy! I hope you've been able to see the kids by now. There's nothing like a kid to make you realize all this mess you just went thru has been worth it. They love you, know matter what.

I am sure they will be surprised by the trauma you've gone thru...but that's only momentary. They are going to look passed it all. That's what's great about kids...how you look, what you sound like, what you wear, that stuff doesn't mean a hill of beans to them. They want to know when they can go play softfall with you again or go riding or even just rough house with you. And you know how I know this? Because I know how much me and my family care about you....I'm sure that's multiplied infinitely by the love your family has for you.

Anyway, be well, be happy, be loved.

Amber