Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thank you from the bottom of my heart

I just wanted to write a quick note and say "THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART" There are so many of you that left messages for this family and you dont even know them. I know the day will come that Arnie will be sitting there all better and be able to read each and every one. I know that the type of person he is he would want to thank each and everyone of you. While he is unable to do so I will say Thank you!! God Bless you all and may all these messages encourage others that comes across this blog to pay it forward. Michele

"Someone told me a long time ago angels live among us, I am starting to believe"

5 comments:

meagan said...

i think you should put some christmas music on the playlist for arnie!

Andy said...

Just to add to this, I had emailed a bunch of family and friends and posted on the wakeboarding forum I'm on to pray for my good friends and what they are going through.

Arnie and Cheri,

Here are some tidbits to share with you that may touch your heart as much as it touched mine...

From my wakeboarding forum, a bunch of people replied with thoughts and prayers. Here are a few responses to me asking for prayers for my friends...

oshensurfer wrote: done
joebananas wrote: in my thoughts. I wish him well.
haugy wrote: Absolutely. I hope he comes through okay for him and his family.
MojoPin wrote: Okie Boarder, Damn...he and his family is in my thoughts and I hope he will be ok!
booby bunny wrote: A good friend, a very good friend was Dx with this about 4 years ago. He is a comic and often plays in areas near you and your friend. He jokes about his cancer... His name is Marc Rogers. He is also on myspace.... have your friend look him up.

I hope your friend and his family survive in peace and love.


In addition to that, my parents' Bible Study group and many others in their church have been praying for you guys.

Also, a friend I worked with in Monrovia told me about them lifting up your family in prayer at church and that literally hundreds if not thousands of church members and/ or families were praying for you guys.

Eventhough these folks have no clue who you are, they are all praying for you and have you in their thoughts. That is soooo awesome!

Krah Family said...

Meagan, I added a few Christmas songs for you. :D Michele

Amber said...

Oh yes, Christmas music - He's a Christmas Ho! Ho! Ho!....we tease him about that alot. I think it's the whole birthday/Christmas month thing.

Cathy said...

Arnie and his family are in our thoughts and prayers here in Salt Lake City....